Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Some things for Compassionate Creations

Here are a few things I've done recently for Compassionate Creations. The wristwarmers are just either dc or hdc and done to fit my wrist,lol! I debated whether or not to post the pic of the lapsquare. It really doesn't look very good in the picture, but it is actually pretty! I made it with RHSS Frosty green and Artist Print held together. It's approx. 23x25. It should soften up nicely in the wash! The scarf is the only one that has a pattern for it. I got it off of Ravelry. It's called the Shelly Scarf by Robyn Stambaugh. It was very easy and quick to make! :) I used TLC Lustre claret and it is so soft!



1 comment:

Sandy said...

How are the wrist things and squares used? Is someone putting the squares together to make ghans?

Sandy