Friday, September 12, 2008

Sept.12, 2008

My very first post, lol! Well, what do I say? A little about the name of the blog? I started crocheting as a form of therapy after having my second brain surgery in two months. After a month in a rehab hospital, I was sent home to pretty much fend for myself. I needed to find a way to stimulate my brain! I have a very difficult time with numbers and figured this would be a fun way to work with them. I fell in love with crochet! It is a struggle on many occasions, but OH, my! has my life changed! Little did I know what was in store for me when I picked up my first hook 3 years ago! More on that later. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Judy said...

You're a natural! Beautiful work - I love working with bright colors, myself.

annie said...

Thank you Judy! I enjoyed making the cupcake purse for my granddaughter. It was so much fun working with those colors!