Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wow, It's been a while!

Where does the time go, lol! Like I do so much around here, lol! I have been getting some crocheting in here and there! I have my "crochet bag" packed and ready to go at all times! It's been travelling with me to the doctor's office and for medical tests since I last wrote. You can get a lot done waiting for your turn in those places, lol! I've made preemie hats, squares for a baby blanket, and even a scarf! More testing coming up, so we'll see what I can get done :) I have to put a positive spin on this stuff or I'll go CRAZY!!!
OH! I have to send out a BIG thank you to a wonderful Crochetville friend! I have been trying to make this Awareness Ribbon Square for a while now with no luck! I just kept screwing it up! Well, she kept working with me to get it right. She even made a tutorial for me!!! What a sweetheart! Thank you so much Cyndi!!!! (((HUGS))) I finally got it right!!!!
Ok, enough talking (hmmm, typing, lol), time for some pics! Here's what I've been up to!
8" Awareness Ribbon Square

Squares for Men's Blanket for Charity Bandits. I believe these are the Fall and Espresso square

preemie hats and squares for baby blanket


I've made a few other things too(scarves of course!),I just haven't gotten around to taking pics yet! I'll do that soon! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments: