Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Quick Post Before Surgery!

Well it is National Crochet Month, so I figured I'd better post at least twice this month, lol! I've made a few scarves in the past couple of days, so thought I'd post them. Nothing fancy, just simple things, but they keep me busy and my mind off the upcoming surgery! I made a few sqs too for a sick little baby in England. One of the ladies on Crochetville is making a comfortghan for her. Sure wish I could do more, but I did what I could. Seems like I've been making a LOT of sqs for comfortghans lately! Lots of folks needing hugs and prayers.
Well, here are the pics! I'll have more next week. I have yarn and hooks packed for the hospital, lol!


Espresso Sqs for a comfortghan
another scarf for Compassionate Creations
2 scarves for Compassionate Creations

No comments: