Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Few things From My Hook

I only have a few minutes to post, but I have been busy even though I've been feeling lousy. Yeah, same old story, lol! I'll come back later to edit in the pattern links where I can!

These will all be going to K.I.D.S. the Charity Bandits charity of the month
These are Rock People Snowkids that I just tested for Crochetsal on the 'ville. I love this pattern! They were very easy to make and even DH thinks they're cute!





A snake scarf




4 Hats




It's Holiday RAOK time at Crochetville and I got RAOK'd!
someone sent me this beautiful card and bookmark!




and someone else sent me a box full of these goodies! They also included things for DH and DBIL! I start tearing up again just thinking of it!





Well, that's all. The beagle is saying "feed me", LOL! Til next time! Have a wonderful evening!

1 comment:

Cherri said...

All your stuff for Charitybandits is GREAT! I love the snake! LOL! I'm glad you got ROAKed. You deserve it!
Hugs, Cherri