Saturday, November 1, 2008

Quick Update

Thought I'd pop in and update what I've been up to, lol! Yes, I have been crocheting! :) The FARA Squares Challenge over on the 'ville has come to an end (I'll miss the commraderie!), but I'm happy to report that we exceeded our goal! We have made enough squares for over 16 blankets! Isn't that amazing! Angelfire, the woman that put this all together, is going to be VERY busy putting all these squares together! It's a good thing that she has until next year!
Here are my sqs from days 28, 29 and 30




I've also managed a couple more scarves in the past day or two, plus some wristbands. These are all for Compassionate Creations of course! :) The one on the left is called Playblocks and the one on the right is just a shell stitch.




That's all for now. I've been lucky enough to be selected to test a pattern for a very cute scarf for someone on the 'ville. I'll post more about that when it's done! Happy November! Don't forget to change you clocks! :)

No comments: