Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's been to long!

Wow I am a lousy blogger, lol! It's been way to long since I've been here! I've been feeling really crappy lately and just didn't want to write it down. Denial, that's my motto! The gastroparesis is more difficult to deal with than I could imagine and the meds are messing with me as usual. I'll give them a bit longer, then I'll have a talk with the doc!

The good news is that I finally finished ONE Christmas present, lol! I finally made the spiderman ghan for my grandson, Jesse! I hope he likes it! You can find the pattern here. LOL, my bearded collie likes the ghan too!








Here are some scarves and wristbands that I got done in between rounds of the ghan, lol!





This beautiful scarf is one that I just finished testing for jessicagil. It is called the Double Shell Scarf. I believe you will be able to get the pattern here




Here's a little spiral snake I made. The pattern can be found here from a wonderful designer on C'ville!




She also designed these snowflakes! I used a larger thread than the pattern calls for. My hands just can't take the smaller stuff, but I think they came out nice! Now I just have to learn how to block them, lol! Oh, and I still have to weave in the ends obviously :)




And last, but not least, here's a hat I made for K.I.D.S., a project we're doing for November in the Charity Bandits group that I belong to.





Until next time....have a great week!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks so much for testing my scarf. It is available at my site or here on my blog. It is very pretty!

annie said...

It was a pleasure to test the scarf for you. I'm glad that you like my version! I loved making it!