Monday, October 27, 2008

FARA Challenge Sqs Days 26 & 27 Goal Met!!!!

I made my goal of 63 squares today! :) That's one whole blanket that can be made! I really need to concentrate on making scarves for Compassionate Creations for the rest of this week, but I will try to fit in a few more squares before I mail the box out at the end of the week.

Day 26 The patterns are the Simple Little Heart Motif and the Espresso Sq (of course, lol!)





Day 27





And here's a Simple V-Stitch Scarf that I made with Vanna's Choice yarn. It's the first time I've ever used that brand. WOW! I love it! It's rather pricy for me, so I had never purchased it before, but Michael's had it on sale that last time I was there, so I picked up a few skeins. Boy, am I glad I did. This scarf only took one skein of yarn! Can't beat that! :)



2 comments:

Cherri said...

Pretty stuff, Ann. Love the heart square! I haven't tried that yarn yet, kinda expensive. Pretty scarf!
Luv, Cherri

annie said...

Thanks Cherri! The Vanna's Choice is expensive! I only got it because it was on sale at (I think) $2 a skein! How could I pass that up, lol!