Thursday, October 23, 2008

FARA Challenge Sqs Day 19 thru 22

Here I go, having to play catch up again, lol! It would be so much easier if I would just post here every day! Ya, right! Well, here are my squares to date. I'm now up to 52 squares! Only 11 more to go to make a whole blanket!!! :)

Day 19





Nothing for day 20 :(

Day 21





Day 22





Here's another scarf I managed to make for Compassionate Creations the other day too. I think it came out pretty nice and it was very quick and easy to do. I used a "P" hook and RHSS earth & sky and CSS brown. It's nice and soft and snuggly!




I seem to be missing pics of the other scarves that I've been making, so I'll have to get them together and take a pic before the month is out and they are all delivered to the crisis center!
Until next time! Have a wonderful day :)

No comments: