Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hurray for the weekend!

It's freezing here today, but it's sunny! I love New England in the Autumn. The colors are so pretty! Speaking of pretty... my DIL sent me some new pics of my sweet little granddaughter! She's wearing the poncho that I crocheted her for her 2nd birthday in a couple, so I thought I'd show her off. I think it looks very nice on her! I'm so happy!!! The pattern can be found at http://www.luv2crochet.com/freepatterns.html






I only managed to get 2 sqs done for the FARA challenge yesterday. I attempted to make Krystal's Daisy square, but I'm having a difficult time with it. I'm finished rnd 5 and supposed to have bars behind the petals? NOPE! I don't! I'll see if I can get some help from some friends. Anybody out there?!? LOL!






I also made 2 purple sqs yesterday for a "secret" 'ville ghan. Shhhh! we can't tell who it's for! This person really deserves it. I'll get them in the mail on Monday. I hope she likes them. I'm sure a lot of 'villers will contribute some beautiful sqs to this ghan!




That's about it, other than a lonely little soft white wristband that I haven't taken a pic of yet. Have a wonderful weekend! I'm off to try and figure out the daisy square, lol!

2 comments:

Cherri said...

Your granddaughter is sooooo beautiful!!! She looks so cute in her pretty pink poncho. :)

annie said...

LOL! Thank you, Cherri! I do think she's beautiful! :)