Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Few Other Things That Have Been On My Hook!

Well, I have been making a few other things besides the squares for FA, lol! Not as much as I should be doing, but I'm trying :)

Here is a shawl that I made for one of my DIL's that just miscarried her first child. It broke my heart to see her and my son go thru this as I know that they will be wonderful parents when the time comes. This shawl is calle "Remember Me Forever". I made it with CSS in rose violet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Here are some scarves that I've been making for Compassionate Creations

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And here's another craddle purse I made. This one's for Kristie's Toy Drive 2009 on Crochetville!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I guess that's it for today. Hubby's up and wants the 'puter, lol!

No comments: