Saturday, October 25, 2008

FARA Challenge Sqs Days 23 and 24

I've been pretty busy the last couple of days, so not much time for crocheting. Hubby had me looking at a new van the other day and we decided to purchase it. We really needed a new one. It's amazing how many miles you can put on a vehicle when you have to travel for doctor's visits! LOL, as a matter of fact, that's what I was doing the rest of the time! I still can't get rid of this eye infection that I've had for over a month. Bleck! So, back again in two more weeks. Double bleck!!! Of course, I did have my crochet bag with me! Here are the squares I managed while traveling :)

Day 23




Day 24





That's it for now! I really hope to get some scarves done this weekend, plus finish the library book that needs to be returned on Tuesday. I've already renewed it once and I'm only 1/2 way thru, lol! This eye infection is really making it difficult to read! Wish me luck! :) Have a super weekend!

No comments: